what I do:
find metal, dumpster dive, visit steel companies, stop on the side of the road, cut, weld, plasma cut, burnish, attend gallery events, grind, chop, write proposals, sand, varnish, paint, update my website, glaze, spray, get inspired, torch.
1. the art of carving, modeling, welding, or otherwise producing figurative or abstract works of art in three dimensions, as in relief, intaglio, or in the round.
2. such works of art collectively.
3. an individual piece of such work.
–verb (used with object)
4. to carve, model, weld, or otherwise produce (a piece of sculpture).
5. to produce a portrait or image of in this way; represent in sculpture.
6. Physical Geography. to change the form of (the land surface) by erosion.
–verb (used without object)
7. to work as a sculptor.